Services included in the Meran Card
Free for our guests for a stay at Patrizia’s up to June 30, 2017
The Meran Card allows you to travel across the entire South Tyrol Integrated Public Transport network without any additional costs. The card must be validated during each trip (the destination does not have to be specified).
- Regional trains in South Tyrol (Brenner - Trento, Malles - San Candido; no trains of DB and ÖBB)
- Local buses network (urban and regional buses)
- Ropeways to Verano, Meltina, San Genesio, Ritten and Meransen (no private cableways)
- Renon tram and Mendola funicular
- PostBus between Malles and Müstair (Switzerland)
- Museums: free entry in about 80 museums in South Tyrol. You can find all the museums joining the initiative here: www.mobilcard.info/en/museums.asp
Additional services, such as guided tours, museum educational activities or special events are not included in the Meran Card.